Thursday, April 24, 2008

Boys Room

I've decided to make this blog not only my blog for my business Stampin' Up!, but for my own personal family and what's going on in our lives. This post is about Jake's room and how we made it work so we can fit the crib in there when we have our new baby boy in September. The pictures don't do the room justice, but here they are.



3 comments:

Kayla Evans said...

looks good! I bet he likes it that way.

Dena Moon said...

Wow! That was fast! Did you already have a loft bed when we had the conversation???
It looks great! Now baby "Emaleejakemegan" will have a place to sleep!

Mary Lynn Evans said...

We already had a bunk bed. I bought it for Jake at D.I. when we moved here and he needed a bed. Not sure why ... it's a good thing we're having a boy or we would have had a bunk bed for nothing .... haha

Archive