Friday, June 20, 2008

Horse Rides

My dad is up here for the summer from Arizona. He is going to Jackson/Grand Targhee to help my Uncle with his riding stables there. My kids had fun getting pony rides or riding with Grandpa. I was watching my sisters kids and they had a blast too.


Yes, I got on too.
A few days later, my brother's wife and daughter are up here visiting while he is training for a few weeks before he goes to Iraq. Grandpa loves giving the grandkids rides and Addyson seemed to enjoy it too.

3 comments:

Kayla Evans said...

hehe....your Dad looks a lot shorter then you!! Looks like fun!

Dena Moon said...

When are we meeting up there? When are you coming camping with us? Call me soon!!! Yay summer!
These pictures of your dad are cute. Let's go riding!

Mary Lynn Evans said...

Ya, my dad decided to ride the pony! Not sure why. It would have been easier for me to get on the pony. haha

Dena, we do need to get together and go riding up there. I'll call you and plan a time.

Archive