Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Maternity Photo Shoot

My Sister-in-Law Kayla came out today and we had a blast taking pictures of my "belly". She is by far my favorite photographer! She always does such a good job!! She took more than this. Go to her blog (pictures have been removed due to time) and check them out! You'll love them! I love them, and it's very rare that I love a picture of myself! Thank you so much K!

3 comments:

Kayla Evans said...

I can't wait to edit more!! I love too many of them. You look GREAT! P.S. really love your profile pic....thats one of my faves! Oh and thanks for having me be your favorite photographer!

Luvs! And I can't wait to do pics of baby!!

Annie said...

This pic is my fav! You look amazing in all the pictures, pregnancy just looks so natural on you!
PS-how did you get a layout that you can put stuff on both sides of your posts?

Mary Lynn Evans said...

I can't wait for you to take Pics of the baby either! That will be so much fun!

Annie, I just found a layout that was 3 columns and then copied it and altered it to my taste.

Archive