
Thursday, August 21, 2008
J's first Kindergarten Homework
J's kindergarten teacher asked us to make a 12x12 scrapbook page to bring on his first day of school (which isn't for a week) so that each kid can get to know the other kids. They will also use it again when they are the "star student" on their birthday. I decided that instead of printing out pictures I would just make a digital 8x10 page with pictures and print it at home. Then I will let J decorate and stamp some tractors and put them on a 12x12 page with this page attached. When we get that finished I will update this post with a picture of the finished page so check back later....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thats fun that she has you do that. Looks good!
Perfect assignment for the Evans! I looks absolutely perfect.
Good work Mary Lynn and Jake. Way to start the year. It's maaa-va-lous.
that's adorable! you've really got the hang of digiscrapping!
Isn't it fun to do that? Just wait until you get it back at the end of the year, it was even more fun then. It looks wonderful- way to go!
Post a Comment