Thursday, September 18, 2008

Phones

Megan was playing with the phone yesterday ...

Phone: I'm sorry, the number you have dialed can not be completed as dialed. Please try again.
Megan: K
Phone: I'm sorry, the number you have dialed can not be completed as dialed. Please try again.
Megan: K
Phone: I'm sorry, the number you have dialed can not be completed as dialed. Please try again.
Megan: K
Phone: I'm sorry, the number you have dialed can not be completed as dialed. Please try again.
Megan: K
Phone: I'm sorry, the number you have dialed can not be completed as dialed. Please try again.
Megan: K

After the 5th time she says ...

Megan: Aaaahhh ... and slams the phone down on the bed.

It made my day it was so funny!!!

5 comments:

DeAna said...

made my day too!!

Barry said...

Ya, too cute. What a babe.

Kayla Evans said...

Lol! That is hilarious....and totally sounds like her :0)

Alisa said...

That is so dang funny. I just love her!

Owner said...

so cute! i could see mercy getting frustrated like that!

Archive