SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, and post it.
*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...
*They have to be real places, names,things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for theboy/girl name question.
*WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Mary Lynn
*4 LETTER WORD: Milk
*VEHICLE: Monaco ... made by Dodge. My first car ... 1977 haha
*CITY: Mabel, MN
*BOY NAME: Matthew
*GIRL NAME: Miley
*OCCUPATION: Mechanic
*SOMETHING YOU WEAR: matching socks ... even if i'm not supposed to use an adjective
*FOOD: Mexican
*SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: man ...
*REASON FOR BEING LATE: a mess
*SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: MOVE!!
I tag anyone who wants to play!
Joys, Fears, and Obssessions These are the rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.
3 Joys ... Gary, My kids, and milkshakes!!
3 Fears ... Losing one or all of my kids or husband, Disasters where I lose my house and food and everything in it, (can't think of another one ... the first two pretty much cover it)
3 obsessions/collections ... Landon, my laptop, my bed ...
3 surprising facts ... I feel like I've forgotten how to take care of a baby and forgot how many diapers a baby goes thru, I love harvest time!!, and there is a huge hole in our backyard where an old sewer ... dating back to the early 1940's ... used to be.
I tag DeAna, Kayla, Annie, and my Humpherys Cousin's who blog and read this
No comments:
Post a Comment