After I took this first picture I told Gary to smile ... this is what I got ->
Monday, October 13, 2008
Gus's Blessing
Gary was able to bless 'Gus' on Sunday and then we had lunch at our house afterwards for those who came to participate. All my siblings were able to come except Sherrie. My mom was also able to come. All of Gary's family were able to be there and both of his Grandmothers. I didn't get pictures of everyone ... but here are a few of 'Gus' in his outfit I got from One Small Child and of us Sunday Morning before we went to Church. I also have one of Gus's Grandma's holding him.
After I took this first picture I told Gary to smile ... this is what I got ->

After I took this first picture I told Gary to smile ... this is what I got ->
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I love love love the pics. I especially love the one of Gary "smiling".
He looks SO cute in that outfit!!! Fun pictures
Post a Comment