I have been tagged (by Hilary) again ... Not sure if I've done this one before ... haha My Mind is going ... bye bye ...
8 T.V. Shows I like to watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. CSI-Miami
3. The Bill Engval Show
4. Law and Order
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Brothers & Sisters
7. Burn Notice
8. ER
8 Places I like to eat:
1. Outback
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Wingers
4. Red Lobster
5. Applebee's
6. Rupe's
7. El Mirador
8. anywhere I don't have to cook
8 Things I did today:
1. Fed Little L
2. Scanned Slides
3. Talked to Gary
4. Talked to my mom on the phone about how to make a turkey ... eek
5. Checked my email
6. Blogged ...
7. Talked to Sherrie on messenger
8. laughed at some of these old slides
8 Things I'm looking Forward to:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. going to the beach
4. a long trip in the car ...
5. Emalee's Baptism
6. Next Spring ... ha, I'm already being a wimp about the cold this year
7. Watching my children grow up
8. Improving our house
8 Things I can't live without:
1. Gary
2. Emalee
3. Jake
4. Megan
5. Landon
6. The Gospel
7. My Desktop and Laptop
8. An indoor bathroom ...
Now... Tag 8 people
I tag Alisa, Annie, DD, Sherrie, Brooke, Kimmie, Amy, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment