Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update/change on card class

I had a change of plans and so I deleted my last post and am updating with this one ... {smile}

I'm having a card and page class at my house - 5 cards and 2 12x12 2-page spreads for $10.00 on Thursday, November 13, 2008. If you would like to come please Email me by Monday, November 10, 2008 so I can cut your kit. This class is in accordance with the open scrapbooking that we do every month. If you don't want to make cards, please come and scrapbook still and work on your stuff.

I'm sorry the color just doesn't come through right when I scan them and take pictures of the pages.

This one has a really cool swirl stamp on the top and right edge of the right page. It didn't show up too well in the picture.

No comments:

Archive