Pickle got baptized at the beginning of this month. We were very proud of her and can't believe she is getting this big either. {wink} We were very grateful for those who came to support her as well and to help her celebrate her big day. I thought she looked so beautiful in white!

After the baptism we went to The Homestead to eat. It was so fun and all the kids were well behaved. I think that made my day more than anything.

Doug and Julie got Gary a clay pigeon shooter for Christmas so after that afternoon we went out behind our house and shot some. I think Kayla and I shot more than the men. haha It was way too cold ... as you can see with my hat. I'm a woos and don't care how funny I look. I need a hat or my ears will really start hurting. ;)
Landon was 4 months old December 27th. We started feeding him rice cereal. Our dinner was Tuna Casserole. Simple meal but I love it even tho it doesn't look very appealing. That's obviously why Jake didn't like it. I really should make my meals look nicer so my kids will eat. :) He did try it even tho he ended up eating cereal ... kids! ;)
Oh ... and here is a picture of the kids when they got the four wheeler stuck. I was laughing so so hard and then they were even more mad when Gary came out and took their picture! hahahaha

4 comments:
Landon looks so cute in his high chair! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun with the snow, haha.
hahaha..hahaha.. the kids got mad that u guys took picture of the quad getting stuck i think its hilarious.. ha
The baptism was really wonderful. Homestead was wonderful. Thanks.
Landon looks so big!! New high chair--love it.
I think woos is spelled WUSS. Hats are in--you're cool!
I know you are busy and I know you are not used to me being able to attend these things......but I live closer now and I Need to be invited!
I'm glad it went well. Crazy how kids grow hu?
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment