
Here we all are bowling. It was a really fun day and I'm glad everyone could come. Some of the pictures aren't the best and they are all of the "backside", but it was fun to have them all there.
Here's Jake opening his presents from his cousins. And my attempt at a cake ... haha It was just one from scratch with thrown together decorations. 
6 Things I love about J
1 - He's the best snuggler I have! He always make me feel better!
2 - He wants to be just like his Dad.
3 - He is super smart! He understands all the farm stuff and has common sense for a 6 year old.
4 - He has a good memory. He can remember little details of things that I don't even think about.
5 - I love his laugh. He's sure fun to tickle. haha
6 - He's a good boy and concerned about others. He is a boy and he can test my patience at times, but I think he does try to be good most of the time. {smile}
1 comment:
I can't believe Jake is 6?!?! Jacob and I were just talking about this actually because he asked how old Jake would be. It is weird since we were dating when he was born and we weren't even married yet. Does he like his new bday presents?
Post a Comment