Oh what a beeeeeeeeautiful girl, and a beeeeeeeeeautiful gesture. Savannah and Ian were shocked, but think that she is "pretty" with her new hair cut. I think she is beeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful. I don't know if I have enough hair to give to LOL (not laugh out loud), but I sure want to cut mine all off. :)
:D i know I saw her recently but will you tell her she is my hero and I think its really awesome what she did and she is a good example to me for being so unselfish:D
5 comments:
I think she's beautiful too!
She's such a gorgeous little girl, and what hair!! I wish Mercy's would grow like that!
I think it looks great. It will be so much cooler for summer too. I know she loves her hair, so that was so nice of her.
Oh what a beeeeeeeeautiful girl, and a beeeeeeeeeautiful gesture.
Savannah and Ian were shocked, but think that she is "pretty" with her new hair cut. I think she is beeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful. I don't know if I have enough hair to give to LOL (not laugh out loud), but I sure want to cut mine all off. :)
:D i know I saw her recently but will you tell her she is my hero and I think its really awesome what she did and she is a good example to me for being so unselfish:D
Post a Comment