Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jake's T-Ball and End of Kindergarten

Ok, this post is about Jake. He is officially finished with Kindergarten and on to First Grade. This is his program on the last day of school. I'm not good at inside pictures so excuse the red eye on some. He knew all the songs so well and sang really well. I didn't get a video of it like I should have. Well, I videoed it with my analog video camera, but can't put that on here.


Here he is by the school. I made him let me take another one of these pics because on the first day of school I was in the hospital when I had Landon and Gary just took a picture with his camera phone on the first day.

Here they are singing, "This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine." I love this song. I truly hope he always lets his light shine. They had cool glasses that lit up. (Again, don't know how to make my settings show off how cool it is)

Jake is playing T-ball this year. This was his first game on June 1st. I put lots of pictures on .... So beware. It has rained everyday we've had a game but it hasn't rained during the game. The first game was sort of cold but the other 2 we've had have been ok. {Thank goodness}



I love these pictures that make him look like he's running really hard and fast! He is doing really well with his perthes but you can tell it's hard for him to get going a bit and he doesn't run quite as fast as he could. But he doesn't know that and he loves it. He does get frustrated getting out on first but he just needs to work on hitting that ball out of the park!


Here they are warming up. (my pictures got out of order. Blogger was having issues this morning and would only let me upload one at a time.)




Go Red Sox!!!!

2 comments:

DeAna said...

What a stud!

Doug and Julie said...

We will have to come to one of his games. Luke would love it.

Archive