When we got there I wasn't sure she would want to walk up there by herself but she said she would and then was frustrated when I made her turn around and let me take her picture with one of her teachers.Thursday, September 3, 2009
Preschool ...
Miss M got to go to Preschool today! She was so excited!!! When her sister and brother left on the bus she couldn't wait the 2 hours for her first day! Fifteen minutes before we were supposed to leave I told her we could go to the car but then we had to sit there until I would go. I didn't want to be too early or her teacher wouldn't be outside to greet her.
When we got there I wasn't sure she would want to walk up there by herself but she said she would and then was frustrated when I made her turn around and let me take her picture with one of her teachers.
When we got there I wasn't sure she would want to walk up there by herself but she said she would and then was frustrated when I made her turn around and let me take her picture with one of her teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is precious!
Post a Comment