Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful

Man, I haven't posted in such a long time!! I really was going to do a series of posts on what I am thankful for but I just haven't found the time to do it. So I'll just try to update you all on what has been going on.




(Brooke mowed my lawn cause she never had before...)

First off ... Harvest for 2009 is over!! Hallelujiah! It was a different harvest that is for sure. Not different in what we were harvesting, just in how I handled all the stress. haha My neice Brooke came to watch my kids and that helped me out so I could drive truck and tractor. The lines at the beet dump were SO long! We got a new cell phone plan with texting so between that and my iPod Touch I was saved from COMPLETE boredom. haha I got to have Landon and Megan come ride with me a few times. Landon would do well in the truck until about 2:00 pm and then he wanted to get out of his car seat and drive instead. {wink}



After harvest was over we took J down to Salt Lake for his appointment. They said he is doing very well and the ball of the hip is growing back nicely. It looked like it was a bit more than half way back. There was more of the bone there than when we took him in for the first time a year and a half ago. His Doctor said we don't have to come back for another year now! Wahoo!!! Then they said we probably won't have to come back until he is in junior high.

I am back to the routine of piano lessons and I have twice as many students this year which I am very grateful for. They are all great kids and so far they are all very excited. I think that is so fun to see their excitement to learn!! I'm not sure as we get older we are that excited about learning .... I think it's a great lesson to learn.

Ok, well, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!!

No comments:

Archive