Boy, I haven't posted for a while. Just everyday stuff has been going on and I haven't felt like I had time to go through my pictures and scrapbook or blog the ones on my camera ... so to keep up with my goal I just haven't put them on my computer. Then I don't have to scrapbook them right?? haha ya ... right .....
So one day, L was pretty sad that everyone else was outside playing. I thought it was so cute how he was looking at them out the window .... longingly ....
Of course ... I had to take pictures of the moment!
He always knocks on the windows or doors ... just hoping that one of them will hear him or see him and come and save him! Pickle saw him this time and stopped to wave ... and yell at me to let him come out!
I caved and decided to bring him outside. It was such a nice day. This was middle of March. Of course, if you know Idaho, it is nice one day, then yucky for the next few, then nice, then yucky. It can't make up it's mind!
Some notes about Gus:
~ 18 months old
~ Says DaDa, Momma, uhh uh (he's never said no, just this), YAH!!!! (he's never said yes, just this), dasses (glasses), babbuh (baby), dodda (bottle), and mostly ... uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh??? and points!
~ Makes 4 wheeler, truck, tractor, and car sounds
Here you can see Pickle giving Gus a ride on the 4 wheeler and Gary cleaning out his pickup we need to sell.
The funniest picture of all ...........
Did you know that in 3rd grade {at least Pickle's 3rd grade} they teach them how do April Fools jokes!?!? I came into my bedroom a few nights ago and was pretty tired. Because I was so tired, I was too tired to scream at the top of my lungs and hurt the person who had ate & spilled yogurt on my bed!!! When I got closer I realized it wasn't real ... but boy did it look like it. This picture isn't as good or do it justice, but even up close it looked real until I touched it. She was too excited to wait until April Fools day. {grin}
Turtle's fifth birthday is coming up and we are super excited. We got to have a photo shoot for her birthday. She wants to have a rockstar birthday and have her cousins come over and "rock out". So we got to go take some fun pictures before her birthday to put on her invitation. I can't believe she is 5 and I registered her for kindergarten yesterday. You can check out her pictures and the cool video of her photo shoot by clicking on those links!






1 comment:
Great post ML! I love love love the pics of Gus Gus.
I can just picture M laughing joyously at her prank!
Post a Comment