Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking!!!

Do you want to learn how?  I'm starting a class!

I have been preserving my memories through digital scrapbooking since the last part of 2007 and exclusively since I stopped being a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! in 2008.  {I have all my 2009 pictures scrapbooked and 2010 to this point}  I still love traditional scrapbooking but I just don't have time for that anymore.  By the time I got all my supplies together I would have a child tugging on me or trying to help me ... in his/her "own little way" if you know what I mean.

I use Photoshop Elements and will be teaching the class using this program [versions 5 thru 8]. If you do not have this program you can download a free trial for 30 days from Adobe.com.  If you have Photoshop CS2, 3, 4, or 5 I will still be able to help you in the class.   You will also need a laptop for the class so you can work along with me.  If you do not have a laptop you are still welcome to come to the class or I can arrange an individual class in your home.

The classes will be in June either Wednesdays or Thursdays evenings.  They will be $40.00 for 4 weeks.  I will then have a digital workshop once a month after the class for those who would like to continue and just have fun getting together to work on pages.  I will be doing two separate classes to accommodate as many as possible.  Please comment, email me, or call me [782~0728] to get registered.  I would like you to be registered by May 24th so I know how many I will need to accommodate. If you register through paypal below, you will receive a $5.00 discount and the price will only be $35.00 for the class.

Dates:
If you register for Wednesday class:
Session 1:  June 2, 2010 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Session 2:  June 9, 2010 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Session 3:  June 16, 2010 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Session 4:  June 23, 2010 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

If you register for Thursday class:
Session 1:  June 3, 2010 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Session 2:  June 10, 2010 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Session 3:  June 17, 2010 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Session 4:  June 24, 2010 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Please comment if you have paid for the registration as well as which class you will be doing!  Thank you so much!!

The class will be at Paisley Studios ~ 33 S Broadway, Blackfoot, ID 83221.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I would love to come to the class if I were there!!! Maybe you can give me a private class in the fall! :) Hey, will you invite Carol and Jimmy to the Humpherys Herald again. I don't have those privileges and neither of them can get on.
Thanks Nicole! :)

Mary Lynn Evans said...

I will be doing another class in the fall for those who would like to do it then. Just comment if you would like to do it then and I will send you the information.

Nicole said...

Ok, send me the info!

Nicole said...

I am definitely going to try that one! :) What kind of camera do you have? I really need to come to your class, I have so much to learn!

Dena Moon said...

Yes! I want to. Can you arrange one on one classes in my home? We could even fit the whole 4 weeks into a weekend, and break it up with laughing and chatting! I really do want to learn this from you too!

Archive