I was fortunate to have the opportunity to enter some more pictures into the Eastern Idaho State Fair again this year. This will be my 5th year entering. The first year I entered was in 2003 as Beginning Amateur where you get to enter one print for free. The next time I entered as Amateur in 2006 and 2007. I didn't enter any in 2008 because I had Gus one week before the fair when entries are due. Last year in 2009 I entered as Advanced Amateur but I still don't consider myself Advanced. I am entering as that again. I guess it will encourage me to try harder to do my very best and take better pictures. I will try and post a picture everyday of the ones I entered this year. Every year I have gotten a couple of ribbons or more (except the first year) and it will be fun if I get some this year. Wish me luck! (And if I don't get any ... guess what ... no big deal 'cause Photography is a blast with or without the ribbons!
(update: I got a ribbon on this. I forgot my pen so I can't remember, but I think it was an honorable mention)

2 comments:
You did great this year ML! We walked around to see all of your pics. I think that I couldn't find one. :) I think you are great competing in advanced....and you took it well this year! Way to go! I am proud of you!!!!
Thank you Kayla! You did great also!!
Post a Comment