Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fire

 I decided to put the last two in the same post.  I got a 3rd place ribbon on the fire with most of the smoke, and I got a 1st place ribbon and a Sweepstakes Ribbon on the one mostly of the house!  I was so excited!  At first I couldn't find it and thought they had misplaced it.  When I asked the Superintendent, or told him I couldn't find a picture he told me to describe it and he said, "Oh I know where a fire picture is" and brought me up front.  I was in total shock!!!  But I was so excited too!

The Fair was fun this year!!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

You did really awesome this year! Way to go!! I am glad that you entered these pics. They were awesome. Not going to lie tho, I still get sad when I see these pics.

Mary Lynn Evans said...

Thank you both! I agree, I get sad too. When I was chopping straw over at that field last week it was so weird to not see a house there.

Alisa said...

Awesome pictures!! You are getting to be an EXPERT!

Dena Moon said...

Congratulations! These are great!

Archive