Friday, February 18, 2011

11 Years

For our 11th Wedding Anniversary we went to the Jazz game on February 2, 2011 with Gary's Cousin's Lisa and Laurie. We went out to eat with Lisa that night to a restaurant I seriously can't remember the whole name of. It was something like Teja's or had that in the name. It was SO good. I had a Steak Burrito and they made their own tortilla's and ... oooo ... boy it was delicious!! I seriously want another one RIGHT now! ........... any ..... how ... back to the post ....... The game was fun, but they lost by a point. I didn't think they would win. I'm pretty much given up on the Jazz for a while. I think they choke way too often. Sorry, I'm so negative about it ... but that's just how I feel.

Gary and I stayed at The Little America hotel. It was a nice big room and had some really nice ammenities. We enjoyed the breakfast they served us in our room and laying around most of the next morning. It was nice to not have to worry about waking up and taking care of kids.

We went down to the Gateway and took some pictures of the Union Pacific Railroad "place" and shopped a little. It was WAY too cold to shop for very long and walk around outside. We had a really fun time. I really appreciate my mom for coming to our house and watching our kids and getting them on the bus and to school for us. It meant a lot that she took off work from her busy job to help us out!


1 comment:

Mel said...

How fun! I love little overnight getaways! And cool collages too!

Archive