Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pickle is 11 ... What??

DISLAIMER: I am scheduling this post to be around her birthday but it took me a lot longer to actually write it. Life is getting really busy.

Pickle turned 11. I can't believe it. She got to go to New Beginning's which means she will be in Young Women's next year! I can't believe it! I am so excited for her. I wish she could go to girl's camp with me this year but oh well. Maybe they will just keep me in camp next year. Haha

I got her a camera for her birthday that I got from Amazon for $100.00 less than the original price on a daily deal. It was a steal.

She has been babysitting for us which makes it really nice to get to go out once in a while.  Here is her Bday Questionaire.


No comments:

Archive