We did have one Saturday that we were able to go to Bear World with Julie and her kids. That was really fun. It was half off admission and all the kids really liked seeing all the animals and even riding the little rides. The petting zoo was really neat also.
Thursday, April 30, 2015
Ashton Spud Seed
Spring is busy. We have had basketball 🏀, volleyball (no emoticon, what?), baseball ⚾, music 🎻 festival and recitals, and school activities! We are never home. I'm not sure if these are activities are what we should be doing when we are so busy or if I'm just being a woos. Did I mention we are also in the middle of planting season? And getting water going? We don't usually have to get the water going before everything is planted because the winter and spring are wet enough to wait until everything is planted. Not this year. We had NO snow this winter. Let me clarify, it snowed maybe a few days here and there, but it did not stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment