I'd like to say that exercising can be a lot of fun especially if it is done with someone else. Have you ever exercised with your kids? It's a blast I have to say! My 5 year old and nearly 3 year old love to do the "Jane Fonda" workout with me. They can't understand why they wear such funny clothes tho!
6 comments:
Too dang adorable!!!
That is flippin adorable. I never thought to try it on my belly!
I got a good belly workout just laughing so hard.
all i know ML, is you are one creative, fun, dedicated, talented, loveable person. glad you're my sis.
HAHAHAHA that is hilarious, I thought it was funny watching Chels try to do situps but watching 2 kids at the same time just doesn't compete!
This is the best! She cracks me up! I love this, thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment