The Goal of this blog is to improve our wellness by keeping track of our fitness and nutritional goals. We can do this by knowing how many calories we should be eating a day to maintain, lose, or gain our desired amount of weight. We also will keep track of our fitness goals by monitoring our heart rates for aerobic activity and knowing the best exercises to fulfill these goals.
If you would like help in keeping track of these goals please notify me and I will send you the required spreadhsheet taylored to your needs.
Just a little bit about me:
I have my Associate's of Arts and Science's in Psychology from Rick's College. I received my Bachelor's of Science in Community Health Education from Idaho State University. I worked at ISU's wellness center and assisted in coordinating events for faculty and staff. Created health and wellness programs and fitness screenings. Also performed many of the fitness assessments for the faculty, staff, and students. After I got married I assisted in setting up the worksite wellness promotion program for Melaleuca.
2 comments:
Mary Lynn, I love love love this and as soon as I get better from this flu/broncial crap I would like to start this. I lost weight the last time you put me on a program years ago and I felt maaaaavalous and in shape and lost something like 15 pounds. So come on everybody and let's get on board and go for the ride!
MaryLynn-
This is Heather I'm Kayla's friend... She was telling me you were doing this... Send me the stuff hrobertson@rtci.net
Post a Comment