Saturday, June 14, 2008

Brooke's Graduation

We went down to their cousin Brooke's graduation and had a lot of fun. The graduation was down on the strip in Vegas at one of the Casino's. I can't remember which one cause we drove in to the parking garage and I didn't pay much attention ... just trying to keep my kids by me and not get lost in the big crowds. It was the best graduation I've been too being able to sit in an A.C., nice padded seat, arena.


Kelly can always make my kids laugh ...


Kelly teaching Jake how to impersonate John Wayne... I wish I would have had this on video. It was HILARIOUS!!

Here are some pictures of Jake and Emalee playing in the water park by their Uncle Kelly and Aunt Sandra's house in Henderson, NV. I didn't think to bring their swimming suits but they didn't care and had a blast anyway.



Jake and Tanner wrestling. Jake's pulling Tanner's ears.... something he's learned from his other Uncle Doug.





1 comment:

Annie said...

Pulling his ears HAHAHAHA!!!! That is too funny.

Archive