We went boating at Jensen's Grove with Shawn and Hilary. They were so nice to invite us and we actually had time during one day that Gary wasn't fixing something or needing to check water. It was around 93 degrees or so that day. A wonderful day to be on the water. Gary and the kids had never been on a boat or tube so it was especially fun for them. I didn't get to go this time, but maybe next year! I have more pictures of Gary on the tube I will put on later, but it took me most of the morning to do these pages so I'll do the ones of him later. Thank you so much Shawn and Hilary for the fun day!!!
(The titles may be confusing but when the two pages are put side by side it makes sense)

2 comments:
That looks like SOOO much fun! I'm glad Gary could get away for a day so that kids could go and experience it!!!
It was so fun to have you guys come out with us. We will definitely have to do it again. I LOVE your scrapbook page.
Post a Comment