Ya I realized that after I did the page. Each one of those letters is an object that I have to open and I think I wasn't thinking about putting the whole name on. Then when I was looking back at the blog I realized I did the whole name on the others since I just typed those. Pretty lame of me ...
3 comments:
I love all of them.. I really like that picture of Megan where she looks surprised lol... it makes me giggle.
All except Megan have their full names. Is Megan going to be that superstar and only go by one name?
Diddo on the surprised look--my fave.
Ya I realized that after I did the page. Each one of those letters is an object that I have to open and I think I wasn't thinking about putting the whole name on. Then when I was looking back at the blog I realized I did the whole name on the others since I just typed those. Pretty lame of me ...
Post a Comment