Friday, October 3, 2008

5 Weeks old.

I was going to put some pictures on of when Landon was one month old, but well, I didn't take any. So I got some pictures taken today and he is 5 weeks old. He has smiled at me a few times the past couple of days .... I know, I know ... It's probably just gas! haha

He also slept all night last night. I fed him and put him in bed at 9:30 p.m. and he didn't wake up and want to eat until 7:30 a.m. He's probably just having a growth spurt and slept longer. Or maybe he's just so easy going that when I didn't get out of bed when he squaked a couple times he just went back to sleep. He's a good baby tho! We love him.









4 comments:

Kayla Evans said...

Cute! I don't think I have seen him awake that much :)

DeAna said...

Precious!!! I can't believe how much he has grown already. It's funny how much their looks change just by getting some chub--and eyes being open. :)

Owner said...

So cute!! what a cutie.

tagged you in my blog. :)

Mel said...

So cute! I tag you. The rules are on my blog.

Archive