Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Playing with Dad

I finally got the video to load. I guess I just wasn't compressing it down enough. Anyway ... This was last June one afternoon that Gary was able to come home for lunch. The kids needed to let out some energy and their dad let them beat up on him. I love moments like this!!

This video was a couple days after we brought J down to Primary Childrens. He bought this pickup from his Grandpa for $0.76. haha He wants to get it running so he can drive it when he is bigger. So Gary went out and got it running for this little ride.

7 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

Dads are the best for jungle gyms, and horsie rides. I showed my parents your blog whenthey came, they loved it.

DeAna said...

I loved it too!!! Priceless!
So did Jake buy that truck from his grandpa or did Gary buy it? Nice!

Mary Lynn Evans said...

Jake did. His Grandpa told him he needed to buy it from him and Jake said he didn't have any money so Dean took the change out of his pocket and gave it to Jake and then Jake gave it back. :) haha

DeAna said...

That's the way all vehicles should be bought! :)

Kayla Evans said...

I hope that he gets it running great when the time comes! What a memorie :o)

sherriemeister said...

I'm sorry but these videos are adorable and even tho we shouldn't've laughed when "j" elbowed "m" in the head, me and amy were roaring. (sorry "m")I just kept thinking that ur kids will love to watch these vidoes when they are grown. We still watch our old vhs home videos all the time. And DD, you cracked me up with ur car buying idea.

Alisa said...

That is the funniest looking pickup I have ever seen. So cute though. That is awesome. Wish I could by a car for that money. :)

Archive