Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins!!

Every year ... since ... hmm... I should get up and find the scrapbook ... well, since Pickle was 3 I think ... we've carved pumpkins. As soon as it is October she will start to ask when we can carve them. This year was the first year we actually grew some. Yay!!!! It was fun. We got 7 pumpkins. We gave one to my mom and we had one tiny green one but it sort of missed out on the pictures. 'M' likes to say it's the baby's.



Every year Gary makes the kids and I scoop out the guts. Then I make him carve them. 'J' thought the guts were so gross! (Just like his dad) So I ended up scooping his out. The girls thought it was so much fun to get their hands dirty.



I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! HAHAHAHA I'm lucky I caught him with that expression.

(I'm not putting the kids full names from now on ... just their initials or nicknames ...)

4 comments:

Pearl Girl said...

I LOVE PUMPKIN PICTURES. I think I'll have to go get some. Please let me know when you are up this way, or you might end up with us dropping in on ya, ha ha.

Mel said...

So cute! I love pumpkins. J can't wait to carve ours this year.

Mary Lynn Evans said...

Oh no! I better get up there soon or clean my house ... :)

B&B Ritchie said...

o my gosh! i LOVE jakes face bahahah!

Archive