Here's our Tree for 2008. I had it up a while ago, but haven't taken any pictures. It looks the same every year except we put new ornaments on each year. The "Father Christmas" is from Gary's mission. The paper ornaments are the ones we made this year. The yellow star is from a few years ago. My kids love to put up the tree and remember the ornaments from each year. I do too! {grin}
7 comments:
you can totally call me when its spur of the moment!! THe worst thing that could happen is tht I wouldn't be home?.?. So will you come and teach me how to make those cute paper ornaments? I guess I could come there too? What do you think? No pressure if your to busy though.
I thought about doing a class for those and I never got around to it. What a slacker huh?
Cute ML....love the newly made ones ;0)
Have you noticed the slight resemblance of the Father Christmas ornament to your husband?
hahahaha I won't tell him you said that. :)
I love the paper ones!
cute ornaments
Post a Comment