Gary and I went to a "tool" sale on Friday. We found so many great deals and were able to get some things he's wanted and needed for a while to finish fixing up some things. While we were there I saw they were selling "The Firm" workout with the step. I sort of jokingly said I wanted that. About 5 or so years ago I had seen it and wanted it really bad. It was closer to around $50.00 or so just for a couple of the videos and the step and I didn't really want to spend the money. Anyhow, later when we were getting ready to leave Gary asked if I really wanted that. I was, like, well, I don't know. I thought it would still be close to the same amount. The closer I looked at it I found out it was only $9.99 for 5 of the videos plus the step! So I got one. I'm really, really kicking myself for not buying two however. I would have loved to give the 2nd one away on this blog since it's Christmas and all. By the time I dreamed up that idea, the "tool" sale at the fair grounds had left. (It comes every year for two days)
I worked out this morning for the first time since I've had my baby. I couldn't even finish the first video's workout, but I'm excited to get back at it again. I encourage all of you to continue working out and eating healthy. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas season!
Check out "The Firm's" website below. They have lots of great tools for fitness.
http://www.firmdirect.com/firm/ecs/main/index.html
3 comments:
AWESOME buy! Lucky. I hope that you really enjoy it!!
I love the firm!! Great job working out and getting back in shape!
Question: Should you eat before you work out? Like if you work out early in the a.m. should you eat before hand? I've done both and sometimes I'm fine and have enough energy, but other times I don't have enough energy to get through it...
I think that is your answer ... if you don't have the energy you should eat. But eat high energy foods and carbohydrates. I think something like Cheerios would be good if you exercise in the morning. Or pasta is good for lunch or evening.
Post a Comment