We had a busy week. Pickle gets to celebrate her birthday a lot this week. Well, actually for her it started two weeks ago. Her Grandma Humpherys brought her on a "date" with just her and they went shopping and to a matinee in Idaho Falls where they saw "Bolt". She had so much fun that day.

We then let her open her presents from us the night before her birthday so she could wear her clothes to school on Monday ... the actual day of her birthday.

Then Monday evening we went to her schools Christmas Program ... which is why we didn't have her party that night. She is a pilgrim here. Their Christmas Program was about Celebrations around the world. They were Pilgrims for Thanksgiving from America and Canada. (The show wasn't very Christmasy until the end when they sang a few Christmas Songs. I thought that was silly, but it was still good and the kids sang well)

Then, today (Wednesday) after school she got to have 4 friends get off the bus with her for a party. They had fun making their own perfume and lip gloss from a kit I got her at Wally World.

Then they painted each others fingernails.


Here she is blowing out her candles and then they got to enjoy the cake and ice cream.
They had a lot of fun and it was fun to have a "girly" day. Gary and J had left before the girls got home. They weren't sure they wanted to be around all those girls. {smile}
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I can't wait until Chels is older and has little friends over!!!
Congrats! I looks like the party was lots of fun. I love girly girl things and can't wait until Sara is old enough.
Savannah has asked Santa to bring her whatever Emily got for her birthday--I said you don't even know what she got and she said, "but Santa does".
When is Em gonna be baptized?
Post a Comment