I made these two pages today of our Christmas Pics. I already have the pics for you to see in the collages below, but I had fun making these and thought I would share.
These are awesome! You seem to have the "phantom mom" thing going on at your house too. Mom is never IN the pictures but always taking them. I swear I take pictures of myself to put in the scrapbooks sometimes so Spencer will think I was actually there for his childhood when he looks back!lol
i love your scrapbook pages!! soo cute! i have a gift here for landon that pat made a couple of months ago that we keep forgetting to give to you! i'll try really hard to remember this sunday! :) we also have a check for $10 here for you for some cards or something?? hopefully you know what pat wanted!
4 comments:
Such cute pages. And congrats on having them done so quickly. My next page to do is Christmas 2006.
These are awesome! You seem to have the "phantom mom" thing going on at your house too. Mom is never IN the pictures but always taking them. I swear I take pictures of myself to put in the scrapbooks sometimes so Spencer will think I was actually there for his childhood when he looks back!lol
i love your scrapbook pages!! soo cute! i have a gift here for landon that pat made a couple of months ago that we keep forgetting to give to you! i'll try really hard to remember this sunday! :) we also have a check for $10 here for you for some cards or something?? hopefully you know what pat wanted!
Your pages look great, Mary Lynn! You look like a pro already!
Post a Comment