




A couple of weeks ago we got some good snow ... some good snowman building snow. This is such old news ... but I still wanted to post the pictures of the snowmen we built. I had a lot of fun playing with the kids, which I usually don't do. I'm usually to "cold" or just want them to go play outside so I can have some peace and quiet. haha
It was pretty fun to make these two snowmen tho. Afterwards the kids and I started a snowball fight. Gary and Jake tried to make a fort to hide behind but us girls just kept storming it. But then Gary decided to just whitewash all of us and that ended that. :-) The kids then wanted to have Gary pull them around on the sled. Gary decided to pull them through the field to Grandma and Grandpa Evans' house while Landon and I came over in the car. We had a lot of fun. I wish it would snow like that more often.
Last week after FHE the kids thought it would be fun to wrestle. Usually they wrestle with Dad but I decided to show them how tuff I was. ;-) {Jake almost whipped me} It was pretty funny tho. I really should take more time to play with my kids.
4 comments:
You make me miss snow, Mary Lynn!! I promise to email you our family newsletter tomorrow, CJs on midnights and getting him to still still and awake long enough to do it is proving to be a pain.
So fun. I love the snow. It always leads to good times and memories.
Looks like lots of fun. I forget about the snow sometimes being here in this weather. Although it has been so rainy these days. BLAH!!
C U T I E P I E S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment