


I liked the color and the black and white of these. He sure likes his bouncer/saucer thing. He loves to get a hold of the butterfly and chew on it and he pounds and pounds on the yellow star. It never has made noise since he's been in it but he knows that it was supposed to do something at one time. I think he's determined to make it work!
It's amazing how time goes by and my baby has to grow up. {smile} I'm sure you'll here me lament about that many times in the days, months, and years to come ....
5 comments:
hey there, I guess I haven't checked in on you lately, I have been really curious How the blog books turn out. Thanks for showing that. and I think your girls ar eos cute, I love that they even had matching outfits on. okay, I still have this darn snowman of yours and by the time I see you I will have something else to go with it to make up for taking so long.
He's getting so big! I think he looks a lot like Gary's baby pictures, even more then Jake did.
He is getting so big. I am lamenting with you. They grow up way to fast! And I'm planning on coming to scrapbook on the 5th. I put a reminder in my phone so I'll remember this time!
Wow. I haven't seen pictures of him in a while. He is so big and what a cutie. Thanks for sharing. :)
No way he is 6 months old...wow.
Post a Comment