Thursday, February 19, 2009

M's Haircut

The girls needed their hair trimmed. M's hair needed a little more than a trim. I thought she had cut her bangs, but it ends up she just has some new growth that is trying to fill in around the front of her face. Anyhow, when I asked her if she wanted her hair cut she was really excited and wanted it short like mine. Of course, Em still had no desire to have anything but a trim to keep it healthy.


M just sat in the chair so well. She held really still and she loves her hair. She likes posing for pictures even more. {smile}





4 comments:

Kayla Evans said...

I SO LOVE IT!!!!!! So so cute!

Katie!! said...

megan is the cutest EVER!! i love her poses for the camera! haha what a little cutie pie!

Annie said...

I think that is quite possibly THE cutest haircut I've ever seen! It's perfect for her face and for her hair. I love it!

Alisa said...

What a BABE!! She looks so much older now. I love it. Way cute and really good pictures.

Archive