Friday, July 10, 2009

Our "new" house

We recently had our house sided and poured a sidewalk and a patio. I really like the new look and the change. Here are the before and after pictures. My Irises were done blooming in the after picture and there are a few weeds I should pull .... oops! {wink} I'm also going to include some pictures of my garden. I haven't had a garden that actually things are growing in very well before. I really, really, don't like weeds ... who does ... but as Gary's Field Man said today ... "I grow a garden not only for the vegetables, but to torture my children. {smile} So even if we don't get a lot of produce ... it will be a good character builder. {Like it says in the movie "Holes", "We aren't digging to look for anything, we are building boys", or something like that}. Feel free to correct me on that quote.







5 comments:

Kimmistry said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Annie said...

It looks so nice! I really like it.

Pearl Girl said...

It looks Great, and I am SO jealous of your garden, I mean REALLY jealous.

DeAna said...

LOVE IT!!! It looks so good. I love the garden shots. Come and take pics of my garden.

Kayla Evans said...

It all looks awesome....you deserve it!

Archive