Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to me ...

4 times 4 ... then times that by 2 ... = ML's age. {smile}


I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the nice birthday wishes on facebook and those at Church. It was actually nice to have my birthday on Sunday. I had a reason to just relax and enjoy the day with my family instead of thinking we needed to make it a big deal and "go do something".

I got my hair cut on Friday and went a little shorter in the back than normal. I really like it and have had many compliments. Thank you all very much. I think that as time goes on, my esteem and confidence grows. I've heard others say that their 30's were some of the best of their lives mostly because of those things. I am starting to agree.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Happy belated birthday! I love your haircut, it's so fancy and stylish! Hope you had a great day!

DeAna said...

I agree with the gaining confidence as you get older idea. It's amazing that you are just starting to believe what we have all known about you; smart, talented, beautiful, funny, caring, and so much more. Have a great birth"month"! Keep celebrating--I do!

Mel said...

Happy Birthday! I love your hair.

Doug and Julie said...

I really didn't forget it was your birthday,I just didn't get around to saying it yet. Happy happy birthday. I am glad you had a relaxing day. Your hair still looks great.

Owner said...

Oh no!! I missed your birthday, urgh!! Happy belated birthday, sounds like it was good relaxing time.

Archive