Friday, July 24, 2009

Perspective

Today I had the opportunity to go around with Kayla and take some pictures. I like to enter pics at the Eastern Idaho State Fair (as an amateur of course) and so I took some fun pictures that I hope will do ok. She took some AWESOME pictures of Miss Kodie and I caught some fun ones as well. It's fun to help her out and learn some things on the way. She has a sneak peak on her blog of one she took today as well and will post more later. Can't wait for you to see them!





Just love this girl!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

Awesome pictures ML. I am impressed!!! When are we going to hang out? :)

Audrey said...

CUTE! The pic of the pulley is great, and I love the expressions you caught on Miss Kodie!

Kayla said...

Cute ML! I really like the pic of the pulley too!!!! I had a great time....until next time ;0)

Archive