Here are five more pictures I took. Let me know which ones you like from these and my last post and if you think I should enter any in the fair or not. Let me know which is your favorite. Go ahead and critic me as well ... I can take it ... maybe .... ya, I can ... well, hmmm.... {SMILE}. Constructive Criticism is good, right?
Sunsets are normally my favorite, but that cutie patootie with the two little toofers is the cutest for sure!!! I think that the wheat pic is almost hypnotic, the beet field is awesome because I've never been in one, so it was like I was there... all wonderful, but which one to enter? don't know...
4 comments:
I absolutely love the one in the beet field!!!! LOVE IT! Then I really do like the first two on the second post. :0) Looks like your having fun!!!
Sunsets are normally my favorite, but that cutie patootie with the two little toofers is the cutest for sure!!!
I think that the wheat pic is almost hypnotic, the beet field is awesome because I've never been in one, so it was like I was there...
all wonderful, but which one to enter? don't know...
i LOVE the beet field...it's my fav!
I love them, MaryLynn!! And I'm so jealous of all the gorgeous scenery you have to test out your camera on, all I have is dirt and cactus. lol!!
Post a Comment