I took some pictures on slide film quite a few years ago when I took a photography class. My printer can scan slides but it doesn't show the detail or colors exactly as they should be. On some it did ok, like on the John Deere picture, but I also didn't try to enlarge that one too much ... so maybe that had a lot to do with it. I don't know. Anyway, so I had to play around with some and who knows how they look, but it was fun to look over these photos again. This is Emalee when she was around 15 months or so .... I think I took the class in the winter of 2002? It's sad how I can't remember dates very well anymore.
I think you took the class in 2001. You and Janet were in it when Blaine and I were dating I think....or else I would have done it with you!!! I could be wrong tho....but boy do those pictures bring back the memories of little (big) Miss EM!!
Ya, K, you didn't get married until May of 2002 and we took the class in February-ish. If it would have been February of 2001 Emalee would have only been 2 months old.
5 comments:
I think you took the class in 2001. You and Janet were in it when Blaine and I were dating I think....or else I would have done it with you!!! I could be wrong tho....but boy do those pictures bring back the memories of little (big) Miss EM!!
Ya, K, you didn't get married until May of 2002 and we took the class in February-ish. If it would have been February of 2001 Emalee would have only been 2 months old.
Hehe Kayla doesn't remember when she got married...
Emalee was THE cutest little baby I have ever seen! And I still think that even after having my own baby!!!
BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!
Maty Lynn Your kids are all cute, but tahe is because of who their Grandparents are, Right Dean ,Janet and Tawny
Post a Comment