
So I've told you before that Gary will take the kids to move pipe and they all have to take turns. Well, a few nights ago he informed us that it was "my" turn to go with him. He didn't want to leave Landon home with the kids and Megan didn't want to stay home with them either so they came along for company. I have some pictures of Megan holding Landon on the 4-wheeler but they aren't on this page. Landon really likes to steal his Dad's hat! Gary also is having a birthday this Wednesday. Happy Birthday Sweetie!!! {if you ever read this blog ... which you won't ... but you'll read it when I get another book done at the end of the year ... haha} {{SMILE}}
5 comments:
That is so cool how you do that. I need to learn how to do digital scrapbooking. Maybe you can show me some time. :)
fun family activities. I love your digital scrapbooking as well. Ben never reads our blog either. I guess guys just don't care as much, boo hoo.
the smile on Gary's face after Landon has "stolen" his hat is priceless!
P.S. Happy birthday Gary!! I'm so focused on it being MINE that I forget that it's your special day too!
I love when I get to go out on the farm....Its my favorite! For some reason I don't ever make it out of the pickup tho to take pictures. Guess I should start. Love the page and pics of Gary and Landon. I have always loved the smile Gary gets on his face when his kids are around....he sure loves his family!!!
Post a Comment