Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School Days ...

School Days, la la la LA, la School Days ... Remember that song. {good at remembering tunes, not words}.

Also, as a disclaimer ... I was working on the scrapbook page for these pictures and had it almost done. Didn't save it .... cause I was almost done, stepped away to do some cleaning and my computer decided to restart to install updates. Dumb thing thinks it's smarter than I am! hehe













Well, now that I have gotten this post done ... it's time for my kids to get home from school. I'm going to go take some pics of them coming off the bus. {HAHA}

Also, Texas Chicks along with ColorInc is giving away a free gallery wrap. I'm blogging about it cause I love gallery wraps and if I won that would be so awesome!!!!

1 comment:

DeAna said...

What is it about the first day of school?! You could have taken pictures of their second week of school and my heart wouldn't have broke in two, my throat wouldn't have gotten a lump in it, and my eyes wouldn't have gotten a little misty.
I love love love Jakes expression on the pic where he is turned to you. Classic.
My first grader will start next monday (31st). I'm going to be taxi mom--I wish the bus picked her up...kind of.

Archive