Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The last couple years in review ...

Happy New Year 2010!

My New Years Resolution ... which usually doesn't get kept ... is to stay caught up on my scrapbooking!! I'm going to scrapbook my albums as soon as I take them from the camera. That may mean I take less pictures tho .. haha .. so I can stay caught up!

This slide show is of the pages I've done for the past 2 years. And I still have half a year of 2009 to go!

I'm also doing a 365 day blog. I started it last July and did one picture and then gave up. I'm so weak! We'll see how long I do it this year.

Gary and I were talking about how the past 10 years have seemed to go by so fast! We will be married 10 years in February. I don't feel like we've really done all the things we could have done these past 10 years and I really hope that we can do better these next 10 years. The last 10 years have been our "baby" years and the 10 coming up will be the "school" years. Turtle will be 19 in 10 more years and Little L will be 11. I hope these years I can teach them all that they need to know! I got a fortune the other day that said, "Time flies when you don't know where you are going". (or something like that) Maybe that's why these past 10 have been like they have! I haven't really set any definite goals! Aaagghh!! Scary! I need to write down some definite goals for these next 10 years.

On that note ... I hope you all have a wonderful new year!!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Good luck on your New Years Resolution. I've given up on keeping up. The blog does help though, less to scrapbook that way. And I love the 365 blog. Very cool p[ics.

Lisa said...

Awesome scrapbook pages. Did you do them and scan them in or did you do them digitally?

Mary Lynn Evans said...

Yes I do them digitally. I still am not caught up will all my regular pictures that I need to do my traditional scrapbook pages either ... It's so much easier to get them all done digitally!

Kayla Evans said...

Way to go ML! That is awesome that you have half of 2009 let. I am impressed. Wish I could say the same. Guess it is something that I need to get on myself. Good luck with getting all caught up. Luvs!

Alisa said...

That is so cool. Very cute and thanks for sharing.

Archive