Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We were able to go Snowmobiling on New Years Eve day with Gary's brother Blaine and his wife Kayla up by Soda Springs. I had a lot of fun even though I was sore for 5 days afterwards .... The snow was super soft and in some spots pretty deep ... which wasn't good for when I got stuck and Gary and Blaine had to get me out. I love snowmobiling and how pretty everything is!

And yes, that is my phone ringing at the end of the video. I thought it was hilarious my phone could ring clear out there ....

Sorry, for the not very good video-ing ... It was hard to see where they were coming out of the trees.

1 comment:

Kayla Evans said...

I love snowmobiling too!! I was rather cold tho. Guess I need some new gear ;o) I am glad that you got some video. Looking forward to next time!

Archive