Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Scrapbooking Goal

Well, I did it. Granted I haven't taken very many pictures yet this year, but I got this group of pictures scrapbooked as soon as I uploaded them to the computer. I probably won't upload every page to the blog that I do this year, but I am glad that I was able to reach my goal so far. {smile!!}

This day the kids were playing with L's block table and they were all having so much fun and actually not fighting!

P.S. I'm adding a watermark to my pictures I post. I just got another blog book printed for my posts done in 2009 and the pictures that I had saved as low resolution for the blog didn't print as well. So I'm putting a watermark on them and please don't take my pictures and respect the privacy of us and our children. Thank you very much!

Page from Manda Girl

2 comments:

Lisa said...

2 questions. How do you print a blog book? and How do you do digital scrapbooking?

Alisa said...

Cute pictures and good goal. I need to start making some goals like that. :)

Archive