Sunday, February 28, 2010

Annual Evans' Winter Trip

... was in Ashton this year. I had a lot of fun and I believe the kids did too. I didn't take as many pictures this year like I have in the past. I did get some video of when Gary, Blaine, Kayla, and I went on a ride. It was SO much fun and I actually got off the trail and rode through some trees. K and I were trying to find the guys and I think they were shocked we followed them! It was such a blast!

Here are some video clips of our trip. I'm sorry it was compressed down so it isn't as easy to see. I shouldn't do that but it takes so long to upload otherwise ...



The kids had a lot of fun sledding. I really appreciate Gary's mom, sister, and my other sister-in-law Julie for helping the kids with the sledding and watching Landon while we were snowmobiling. They made it so we could go out on the snowmobiles.

Here are some pictures I took.





He just turned 18 months. I really need to get him off the bottle. He's such a goofy kid!!!

Here are some pictures I stole from my SIL's blog.

Playing Games:
Janet made us dinner on Sunday. It was Valentine's day. She had the kids be our servers. It was so cute and they had so much fun. It really was one of my most favorite valentine's days.

1 comment:

Kayla Evans said...

I agree....it was a BLAST! Love the video and pictures. And I'm with you, Thanks to those wonderful gals for helping with the kids.

Archive