Wow, It's finally warm here!! It's starting to feel like summer ~~ and I LOVE it!! I love when it starts to get warm. I love being in shorts and having 90 degree weather. Of course, we don't have our AC's in yet and it does get warm at night and my kids and husband don't like to sleep in the heat ... but I just LOVE being warm! I'm always so cold 75% of the year that I guess everyone else can suffer a few months for me. haha j/k.
So today I had the wonderful, awesome, experience of getting to go with Gary for a bit. We don't go on very many dates in the summer unless it's a quick trip to one of the fields ... and today was my day! {GriN} Each of the kids, minus Landon, takes a turn going with him as well and feel super special just like I do. hehe
Anyway, back to the story ... They are spraying for weeds on their spuds and had to change some of the nozzles on the sprayer. I took some fun pictures while they were doing that and then they moved to the other end of the field and refilled the sprayer tank with the chemicals as well as with water. I was peacefully watching while sitting on the tail gate as they smoothly and effectively did their work. I just LOVE to watch them work. I wish I could effectively describe the event that was before me. It was like clockwork, perfectly orchestrated as they went. Hardly a word was spoken (if you know the Evans boys you'll understand) as each step took place. Their was no contention and as if they could read the other's mind, they did what they needed for the other. I just enjoyed watching it all unfold.
I love the farm and I love where I live! What a fun day!



5 comments:
I love this post. But probably because I can relate ;o) I love the farm too!! I love the spray pic....its awesome ML!
I know, I absolutely love the heat too. Maybe it's cause we have no meat on our bones he he he. cool pictures
Yah for warm weather!! Great pics.
Yes Michelle that is exactly right! I still don't look near as good as you with no meat on my bones as you do. hehe :)
ML, You are getting so good at pictures!!! I am impressed. Sounds like a fun date. I can't wait until we get to Idaho and I can finally have babysitters and go on a date with my hubby. :)
Post a Comment