Friday, June 18, 2010

Lagoon

I'm just trying to get caught up with what we've been doing this summer. I've been putting the Lagoon and Landon Family reunion off because I took so many pictures at Lagoon.  Well, I finally got 5 scrapbook pages done of the event!  I'm only going to post the first page tho.

We had a really good time.  My kids had never been to Lagoon and I had only been once 15 years ago for my High School Senior Class trip.  Pickle went on the Rocket with Julie and Kayla and she loved it.  She went on a lot of other "big kid" -- scary -- rides with Kayla.  She really loved it.  Kayla, her kids (minus the baby) and my kids (minus Gus) went on The Bat (I think that's what it was called).  It was like a roller coaster that you sit in free style chairs under the rail.  It was a super long line but they all had fun with that also.  Thank you to Gary's mom for allowing us that opportunity.

The next day we went to Cherry Hill in Kaysville, UT and the water park there.  It was windy and not as warm as it could have been but the kids still had fun.  I didn't get any pictures of the swimming.  We ate lunch that evening at another park and of course the kids had fun swimming in the hotel's swimming pool both nights.  It was a really nice reunion.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I want to see the rest of the pages :D !!!!!!! Glad you took pics, I was too lazy too :(

Archive